Michigan Avenue and Tabula Tua promote custom online sponsored content in a new web series partnership.
Michigan Avenue will produce original sponsored content that incorporates products from Tabula Tua. This content will live on a custom landing page (below right), as well as be promoted via michiganavemag.com, social channels, and our opt-in subscriber list.
Content will run for 2 months over the summer on all of Michigan Avenue's channels, including, social outlets, and email marketing.
As well as creating the custom landing page (right), Michigan Avenue will promote all content via the homepage of. Content will also be promoted via our robust social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as well as promoted via our opt-in email subscriber list.
Tabula Tua will receive traditional ROS display ads on.
Michigan Avenue will produce all sponsored content for the program. Topics may include topics like:
- Home Essentials All Newlyweds Will Appreciate
- The Perfect Tablescapes For 4th of July
- 13 Piece You Didn't Know You needed
- Home Decor Upgrades For Artsy Personalities
Tabula Tua will received 'presented by' billing, product inclusion, and a custom call-to-action on all sponsored content. Working with Tabula Tua, Michigan Avenue will ensure that the content is relevant to their marketing objectives, while still being timely and relevant to our readers.
With the inclusion of:
• ROS & pop-up ads
• Social media
• Custom content
• Dedicated e-blasts
The program will deliver approximately 600,000 impressions over 2 months.
Michigan Avenue will create all materials for the sponsored content, examples of which are here:
Michigan Avenue will also dedicate all digital assets to promoting the sponsored content including:
1. Leaderboards, medium rectangles, half-page on home page and blog posts.
2. Dedicated blasts and e-newsletters to include Tabula Tua ad spots.
3. Promotion through social media channels .
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 50,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 95,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in Chicago and around the US, with 18,000 Twitter followers, 15,000 Facebook likes, and 11,000 Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 16,000 opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For more information contact: