GreenGale Publishing connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
GreenGale Publishing will partner with Ideology Group via a fully integrated campaign, that will increase brand awareness by exposing GreenGale's readers,
online viewers and event guests to the brand's ultra-luxe offerings, as well as reinforce top-of-mind knowledge of Ideology Group's portfolio as the premier destination for
discerning gourmands and sophisticated foodies.
Ideology Group will receive:
High-impact advertisements in GreenGale magazines ensure the Ideology Group brand message is delivered to our affluent, sophisticated and culturally-astute readers
Custom digital programs guaranteed to impactfully reach our online visitors ensuring mobile traffic, conversion growth and subscriber acquisition for Ideology Group beyond the pages of our magazines
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
GreenGale Publishing’s lifestyle publications connect with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely
fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant. Filtered through the highest standards of what’s new, cool and need to know, keeping our reader always ahead of the
Full Pages in GreenGale magazines ensure the Ideology Group brand message is delivered to our affluent, sophisticated and culturally-astute readers.
Spring - Available February 20, 2017 (materials deadline January 16, 2017)
Late Spring - Available April 17, 2017 (materials deadline March 14, 2017)
Summer - Available June 16, 2017 (materials deadline May 15, 2017)
Fall - Available August 18, 2017 (materials deadline July 12, 2017)
Late Fall - Available October 2, 2017 (materials deadline August 29, 2017)
Winter - Available November 22, 2017 (materials deadline October 11, 2017)
• Our sites receive over 35,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 60,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in Chicago and around the US, with 18,700 Twitter followers, 15,000 Facebook likes, and 15,300 Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 15,000 opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
GreenGale will work in consultation with Ideology Group to create and promote engaging online content. The program will consist of 2 elements:
Michigan Avenue will produce custom content relating to Ideology Group. Our online editors will work closely with your team to develop topics that are in line with your
marketing goals and objectives. Possible topics could include (but are not limited to):
- What’s on the Grill: How to Make a Mind-Blowing Lamb Burger
- Chef Confidential: We Learn How To Grill The Perfect Skirt Steak
- Why Blue Door Farm Stand Is One Of Chicago's Best New Restaurants
- Perfect Restaurants For [Holiday] in Chicago
Content can also be video content, as provided by Ideology Group.
All content will be wrapped with Ideology Group display ads, and will contain a custom call to action linking to the Ideology Group website. Furthermore, Ideology Group will receive a custom landing page that contains all content from the partnership, as well as any extra digital elements such as videos or recipes (can be discussed at a later date). GreenGale will ensure that the content that resonates with your target audience, while still being timely and relevant to our readers.
GreenGale will promote Ideology Group to our engaged followers via our social media channels. Content can be determined after consultation between Ideology Group & GreenGale content editors.
- 6 full pages (pages can run as straight Ideology branding advertisements or advertorials)
- 4 sponsored content pieces, each running for 1 week and receiving prime placement in the michiganavemag homepage rotator.
- Custom landing page for all content from the digital program
- 2 sponsored Instagram post
- 2 sponsored Twitter posts
- 2 sponsored Facebook posts
Michigan Avenue will lend media support to one (1) Ideology Group event in 2017. Timing TBD based on client availability.
Total Net Invesment:
$29,500 Total Net Investment
For more information, contact:
Lee Karis: Account Executive, Michigan Avenue