Ultimate Real Estate Finds
April 03, 2012 | by —elle Eichinger | Pursuits
1. 159 E. Walton Street: Located within the historic Palmolive building, this corner unit, 2-bed, 2-full bath residence seamlessly blends the new, a state-of-the-art sound system and ultra sleek kitchen, with the old, a working fireplace and Tuscan-inspired decor. For listing information, contact Janice Corley, Re/Max; remaxpremierproperties.illinoisproperty.com
2. 200 E. Pearson Street, Unit 2W: This elegant co-op dates back to 1917 and only houses ten residential units, each as beautiful as the next. This 3-bed, 3-bath unit is not only fully renovated but also features soaring 10-foot-high ceilings. For listing information, contact Linda Shaughnessy, Baird & Warner Residential Brokerage; linshaughsoldonchicago.com/listings.cfm
3. 643 W. Arlington Plaza: East Lincoln Park’s modern home has it all, from a 3-car garage to an attached studio apartment and an indoor lap pool. An ample backyard and garden makes this a one-of-a-kind property. For listing information, contact Janet Owen, Prudential Rubloff Properties; rubloff.com/property/chicago/07918353.cfm
4. 1100 N. Lakeshore Drive, Penthouse Unit: This three-floor, 4-bedroom Gold Coast penthouse places you at the top of Chicago, overlooking the lake through more than 75 windows. For listing information, contact Melinda Jakovich, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 312-953-3425; coldwellbankeronline.com
5. 2466 N. Lakeview Avenue: One of Chicago’s most historic homes, the Theurer-Wrigley mansion, has a 9-bedroom, 6-full bath layout filled with vintage detailing and modern updates while also boasting a ballrooom for lavish parties. For listing information contact Caitlyn Terrell or Mary Bennett, Koenig & Strey Real Living; koenigstrey.com/Luxury.aspx
The official Parade of Boats viewing party for the 106th Chicago Yacht Club Race to Mackinac.